Step by Step Instruction & Workbook for Investing in Real Estate
This book is intended to help beginner investors decide if getting into the investor “GAME” is right for them, and to further inform those
who have started investing and need more structure and guidance.
Not only will you learn the niche market of Wholesaling and Rehabbing real estate, but this book will give you the tools necessary to begin
your business. It is jam packed with material and includes assignments for hands on work while taking you through every step you need
to get your first property under contract and accomplish your goals.
This is a MUST read without a huge ticket price.
Comparable products sell for over $500!
What will you learn in this book?
- What is takes to be an investor
- How to set goals and use strategies to accomplish them
- How to create a business plan for your investing business
- Terms and vocabulary of investing
- Different investing niches to consider
- How to work with other professionals
- Do I need a Realtor?
- Do I need a real estate license?
- How do I find my deals?
- Where do I get funding for my deals?
- How do I evaluate the property?
- How do I determine what needs to be repaired?
- How do I determine how much I pay?
- How do I submit and offer on a property?
- What should my offer consist of?
- What happens after the offer is accepted?
- What to expect at closing
- How do I resell my property?
- Assignments to take you every step along the way
- Investor resources galore
- Investor sample documents and forms
- Common questions and answers